A Note About Pricing...
I was a single mother for a long time and lived on a pretty strict budget, so I know what it’s like to want so badly to preserve moments on film (er... hard drive) but not having the money to pay for a photographer. One of my goals is to provide those kinds of priceless portraits to those who can’t afford much, without excluding those who can afford more. With that in mind, I’ve come up with a set of pricing packages and offerings that I hope can meet anybody’s unique situation. If you don't see something that works for you, let me know and we'll figure something out!
How It Works...
Booking a photo shoot can be a very exciting but intimidating process. It is my goal to be as transparent as possible about what you can expect when you hire me. I call getting your photos done an investment, because you are investing in an experience, and in priceless photographs that your family will be able to cherish for generations. Here is what the process looks like:
- This is when you reach out to me to inquire about my services, availability, etc.
- If you choose to hire me, then we set up an appointment and you pay the session fee at the time of booking (the fee is non-refundable but is transferable if we need to reschedule).
- We chat over text, phone, or email about what you're looking for, what your vision is, and get to know each other a little bit. I answer any questions you may have and explain the pricing and what to expect. This is also when we choose a location!
- After we chat, I'll send you an invoice and contract to pay and sign electronically.
- Picture time!!
- Photo Processing Period
- After the photos are done, I take the time to lightly edit each one and curate a gallery of the best of the best images for your review.
- Ordering Session
- The digital images are available for you to download right away, but I will recommend ordering some prints too!
- If you choose to order prints, we meet at a predetermined location and look over all your photos. There are a variety of packages and items to choose from, and I'll be there to help every step of the way. Once your order is complete and payment is received, the selected prints are yours to keep and enjoy!
- Alternatively, you have the option to independently preview your images and order prints right from the online gallery.