- I love getting to know people and their stories.
- I believe that our differences and our individual trials hold the opportunity to help each of us be better people.
- I believe that there are a myriad of small beauties that surround us every day.
- I'm pretty weird and I embrace the hell out of it.
- I love the smell of skunks & skunk cabbage is my favorite plant.
- To unwind, I like to sit outside and have a drink - ideally by a fire.
- I believe kids are smarter than we give them credit for.
- I believe life is too short not to pursue what you love.
- I'm an INFP and Enneagram 9, so I live for helping others while also being super insecure about it.
- I love being outside in any weather.
- Fly fishing and backpacking are some of my favorite hobbies.
- I believe that by giving people (young & old) the space to be themselves and accepting them wherever they are helps people thrive.
- I am a teacher of young kids, a boy mom, a partner to an amazing man, a daughter, a sister, a life-long student, and a friend.
I offer a unique and unforgettable experience for families by bringing guided hikes and family photos together. It is my mission to help families connect with each other through nature in a fun, playful, and unique way.